HubSpot is packed with hundreds of inbound marketing and sales tools to attract, engage or delight your customers. But your success with the platform can depend on which tools you use. Whether you’re just starting out with HubSpot or you’ve been using it for a while, the following tips are for HubSpot users like you who wish to up their game.
Get to know the products
Disconnected tools and data may be holding your team back from meeting customers where they are, and costing your business more than expected.
HubSpot’s connected platform delivers better value, saving your business time, money, and critical resources by uniting data and apps on a connected, commerce-powered CRM Platform.
HubSpot has a lot to offer once you learn it! A few of the main products include:
- HubSpot CRM (Customer Relationship Management) – Consider this the “heart” of HubSpot – this is where we keep contacts, companies, associations etc’.
- HubSpot Sales Hub – An all-in-one solution for sales teams to create personalized emails that increase lead engagement and pipeline velocity.
- HubSpot Marketing Hub – An all-in-one marketing platform with tools for content creation, social media management, lead nurturing & scoring tools. All the marketing tools and data are on one easy-to-use, powerful platform.
- HubSpot Service Hub – connects all your customer service data and channels on one CRM platform, so you can easily support, retain, and grow your customer base.
- HubSpot Operations Hub – gives you a unified toolset that connects apps, cleans and curates customer data, and automates business processes under one central CRM platform.
- HubSpot CMS Hub – The content management system you need to easily create and personalize website pages for every visitor.
HubSpot has a lot to offer once you learn it!
A few of the most frequently used HubSpot features you should familiarize yourself with include:
- Lead Capture – Lead capture allows you to create forms that collect information from potential customers who visit your website. This form can be embedded on any page, including landing pages. The data collected by this form can be added to a contact list in HubSpot so that you can follow up with them later on.
- Social Media – Social media integrations allow you to easily share content on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram from within HubSpot’s platform. You also can schedule posts ahead of time or manually post directly from within the tool itself! This is an incredibly useful feature if you’re managing multiple social media accounts or want to make sure all of your content is posted at optimal times throughout each day/week/month etc…
- Landing Pages – Landing pages are web pages designed specifically for visitors who are interested in learning more about a certain product or service offered by your business or organization.
- Campaigns – Allow you to create and manage email marketing campaigns, including automated emails, triggered emails, and drip campaigns. You can also use them for social media marketing by creating posts, tweets, or Facebook ads. This feature offers a ton of customization options so that you can build an email campaign that fits your brand’s unique needs.
- Sales enablement tools – HubSpot provides many sales enablement tools to help boost your ROI. For example, sequences allow salespeople to automate their outreach and follow-up processes by sending a series of emails, creating tasks, or scheduling calls over a period of time. By automating their processes, salespeople can save time and focus more on selling rather than manual tasks.
And many, many more…
Discover new features, quickly
There are hundreds of features in HubSpot. You don’t have to use them all, and it may take time to discover which ones are right for your business. But if you want to level up your marketing game, learning about new features is a good way to start!
Watch videos on the HubSpot product YouTube channel
YouTube is a great resource for learning HubSpot, and there are tons of videos on the HubSpot product YouTube channel. These videos include:
- How-to use specific features like landing pages, workflows, drip emails, etc.
- How-to’s on using HubSpot in conjunction with other products such as CRM or marketing automation tools (in case you’ve already got those set up).
Attend HubSpot user group meetings in your area
Attending HubSpot user group meetings in your area is a great way to meet other HubSpot users and learn from them. You can share your experiences with others, talk about problems you are having, and get help with questions or issues you might be experiencing. Being part of the community is also very important!
With so many different marketing tools, it can be difficult to know the best practices for using all of them. The HubSpot Academy is the best place to learn how to use all of your marketing tools together and get results from your digital strategy.
Inbound is a 4-day training course that will teach you how to optimize your website and content for better search performance, convert more leads into customers, increase revenue by attracting new clients and more.
It’s like an extension of our on-boarding program but there’s no cost associated with attending!
Sign up for HubSpot Academy
The HubSpot Academy is a free, online training platform that offers courses on marketing, sales and customer success best practices. It also covers the HubSpot platform and other topics. The HubSpot Academy can be accessed anytime through your HubSpot account (you’ll need to log in with your username and password).
The HubSpot Academy includes short videos that walk you through the basics of each module, so it’s easy to pick up where you left off when you don’t have time for a full course.
Get our expert guidance
We founded Glare Marketing to help entrepreneurs and companies successfully grow their businesses. We know that you have a lot on your plate, so we’ll make it easy for you to focus on growing your business.
We’ve helped hundreds of companies just like yours achieve their goals by leveraging our right HubSpot experience. By working with us, you can get the results you want without having to worry about infrastructure or marketing strategy.
Let us help you take your business to the next level.